The year 2021 has come, a sign of a new beginning for most of us. While we are already in the first week of January, it is never too late to start planning for the months to come. This year we have a total of 19 holidays: 10 regular holidays and 9 special non-working days that you can check out for your next holiday trip and get-together.
So in case you missed the release of Proclamation 986 by Malacañang, which enumerates the regular holidays and special non-working days for 2021. Here’s a full list of it!
- January 1, 2021, Friday – New Year’s Day
- April 1, 2021, Thursday – Maundy Thursday
- April 2, 2021, Friday – Good Friday
- April 9, 2021, Friday – Araw ng Kagitingan
- May 1, 2021, Saturday – Labor Day
- June 12, 2021, Saturday – Independence Day
- August 30, 2021, Monday – National Heroes’ Day
- November 30, 2021, Tuesday – Bonifacio Day
- December 25, 2021, Saturday – Christmas Day
- December 30, 2021, Thursday – Rizal Day
Special (non-working) holidays:
- February 12, 2021, Friday – Chinese New Year
- February 25, 2021, Thursday – EDSA People Power Revolution Anniversary
- April 3, 2021, Saturday – Black Saturday
- August 21, 2021, Saturday – Ninoy Aquino Day
- November 1, 2021, Monday – All Saints’ Day
- December 8, 2021, Wednesday – Feast of the Immaculate Conception of Mary
- December 31, 2021, Friday – Last day of the year
- November 2, 2021, Tuesday – All Souls’ Day
- December 24, 2021, Friday – Christmas Eve
*Note: Islamic holidays (Eid’l Fitr and Eid’l Adha) will be announced by Malacañang after approximate dates have been determined.
BRIA Homes is a subsidiary of GOLDEN MV Holdings, Inc., .one of the largest real estate companies in the country. BRIA Homes is primed to bring quality and affordable house and lot packages and condominium units closer to ordinary Filipino families. This is the goal that drives every single employee in the company, for which the ultimate fulfillment is seeing a client happily moving into BRIA’s homes.
To know more, visit their website at www.bria.com.ph, like and follow “Bria Homes, Inc.” on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Spotify, Viber Community, Telegram Channel, Kakao Talk, LINE and WhatsApp, or call 0939-887-9637.