Ever since we have been in the new normal, adjustments on our lifestyle were drastically made. One of the adjustments made were instead of being physically present in an event, we are present through joining the event virtually. The Annual National PlanTahanan 2021 of Bria Homes was conducted first time through Facebook Live last June 30, 2021 hosted by Joan Bicar, Marketing Officer from Bria Homes Manolo Fortich. The event was guessed by the Head of Landscaping for Golden MV, Ms. Aisa Lien Diroy, and was invited to be our speaker for the event.
Ms. Diroy discussed on how to properly plant and care for a newly planted tree. Here is the summation of what she tackled regarding planting in PlanTahanan 2021:
- The art of planting a tree is not just picking one tree and planting it on your backyard. You have to choose high quality trees. And one should avoid damaged trees when choosing.
- In planting the tree of your choice, you have to dig a wide but shallow planting hole. The hole must not be deeper than the size of the current container of the tree, it should also be leveled from the ground when planting. And the bottom of the root ball or the mass of roots should be rested on the undisturbed soil.
- In removing the tree from the container, you should carefully slide the tree from the container into the soil. DO NOT grab the stem/trunk since grabbing the stem will loosen the mass of roots or break the soil on the roots. Once placed, cut the container, then tap using your hands to put it in place.
- Once your tree is planted, backfill the same soil that was removed from the hole. You have to fill it lightly, not vigorously.
- You can provide the tree necessary support if needed then once the tree settled, you can remove the support.
- The most important in taking care of a newly planted tree is the regular watering. The amount of water to be provided depends on the specie of the tree. For newly planted, trees need to be immediately watered. You need to water it daily for a month as well. On the succeeding months, water them 2-3 times a week until roots are settled. It usually takes 4-6 months for a tree to be settled and withstand on its own.
The National Plantahanan 2021 was held in various projects of Bria Homes nationwide. Bria Homes employees and representatives from Mactan, Cebu; Dumaguete, Negros Oriental; Alaminos, Laguna; Balingasag, Misamis Oriental; Kidapawan, Cotabato; Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon; Pili, Camarines Sur; Tagum, Davao Del Norte; Digos, Davao Del Sur; Mariveles, Bataan; San Fernando, Pampanga; Magalang, Pampanga; General Santos City; Ormoc, Leyte; Panabo, Davao Del Norte; Urdaneta, Pangasinan; Norzagaray, Bulacan; and Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
Bria Homes is the fastest-growing mass housing developer in the Philippines and has become the home of choice to many Filipinos.
According to Mana (2018), Filipino choose Bria Homes as their home of choice due to the following reasons:
Bria Homes offer high quality workmanship and finishes. Using only high quality materials to build sturdy, affordable house and lot to ordinary Filipinos.
Bria Homes is a well-known housing developer in the Philippines. It is a trusted brand with over 50 project developments across the country.
3. Safety and security
Bria communities are safe and secured with a guaranteed 24/7 CCTV cameras and guards patrolling at night.
BRIA Homes is a subsidiary of GOLDEN MV Holdings Inc., one of the largest real estate companies in the country. BRIA Homes is primed to bring quality and affordable house and lot packages and condominium units closer to ordinary Filipino families. This is the goal that drives every single employee in the company, for which the ultimate fulfillment is seeing a client happily moving into BRIA’s homes.
To know more, visit their website at www.bria.com.ph, like and follow “Bria Homes Inc.” on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Spotify, Viber Community, Telegram Channel, Kakao Talk, LINE and WhatsApp, or call 0939-887-9637.
Written by Aubrey Fabian