Are you trying to do a healthy meal plan or looking at how to get healthy? Keep in touch here to know more about what is meal planning and Healthy meal plan in the Philippines.
What is meal planning for you?
Maybe you are thinking that this is just preparing an ordinary and simple meal. Yes, you’re right, but having the correct foods right away can help you sustain your body and provide you with the nutrition you need to achieve your best. Since we are currently dealing with a pandemic, we need to build up our resistance to the virus.
What is meal planning and its benefits?
Creating a meal from a recipe is a straightforward method of meal prepping. The food is divided up into storage containers by meal preppers once the meal has been cooked. For a day or several days, each container symbolizes one meal. This is what meal planning is. It’s up to you how many meals you have a day but you can prepare meals for lunch, dinner, or breakfast. Even for all three meals of the day, you might prepare meals in advance.
By planning your meals ahead of time, you may enjoy a nutrient-dense diet that suits your needs and preferences rather than adhering to a rigid, restrictive schedule. On days when time is of the essence, the planning component makes it possible to prepare healthful meals. Your week can be greatly simplified by meal planning in a variety of ways.
Consider meal planning for the following reasons:
1. Saving time- Meal planning guarantees that you always have a quick meal waiting for you on your lunch break or when you get home, saving you time from having to decide what to prepare or whether to order takeout. Remember the most crucial aspect as well: meal preparation results in fewer dishes.
2. It saves money and its budget-friendly. Meal prepping reduces spending on eating out because you can buy items in bulk, freeze excess meals for later use, and more. You can also recycle some leftover food into a new healthy dish.
3. Gaining a new beneficial skill. Your creativity will work if you love cooking. Meal planning can be a terrific teacher if you want to gain greater confidence in the kitchen. You might become more adept in the kitchen and discover a world of new dishes if you try to understand what meal planning is all about.
4. Your stress levels could be reduced. Meal prepping could help your mind think and plan something new. This creativity in your mind will lessen the stress in your life and help you be more progressive. Aside from that, trying to decide what to serve for dinner each night may seem trivial, but for some people, it can be stressful and exhausting. You don’t have to fight that struggle every day if you have a meal plan for the week, especially if you are working for a whole day.
What is meal planning steps: things that must be used in meal prepping?
Check it out to learn how to plan meals more efficiently by utilizing a well-organized shopping list and keeping a few cooking tools on hand.
- Have a weekly plan for your three meals for the day. Talk together with your family and consider it your bonding time as well.
- List down all the ingredients needed for that plan before going to the market to avoid forgetting them.
- Cook them one by one. Don’t pressure yourself. You can refrigerate other foods. Make a checklist once you are done.
- For meal preparation, having a wide range of sturdy containers in various shapes and sizes is essential for snack boxes, and to keep different meals separate, it’s helpful to have containers in various sizes and even try ones with numerous compartments.
- Put the meals in the container and store them in a cool, dry place or refrigerate them for them to last for a week.
- Reheat the meal before eating it if it came from the fridge to boost your appetite and enjoy your meal!
Meal planning, according to experts, can be a very effective strategy to maintain your health and your nutrition at the same time. You might keep up a healthy diet if you are dedicated to eating well every day and making your meals every Sunday. Through social media, meal prepping is becoming popular across the world and the Philippines also has its own. Come on, let’s find out what is Healthy meal plan in the Philippines.
Healthy meal plans in the Philippines
Is a healthy meal plan known in the Philippines? Yes, since a healthy lifestyle is becoming prominent in this country aside from daily exercise meal prepping is also known. One of the major obstacles in light of the epidemic, particularly for individuals who follow a fit and healthy lifestyle, is the thought of continuing to prepare meals. To make sure we receive fresh products like meats and veggies, we would typically regularly visit the grocery store.
When the pandemic started Filipinos learned to plant in their garden, they don’t need to go out to the grocery to buy it because it is still under quarantine that’s why some of the healthy meal plans in the Philippines are more on local foods. Meal prepping is also advisable if you have full workloads at home or onsite. Meal planning is helpful for those who live in the province and reside in apartments or condominiums while working in Manila. Here are some healthy meal plans in the Philippines for a week that may help also to have a healthy diet and weight loss.
- 1 cup of plain oatmeal and 1 pcs of banana
- 1 boiled medium-sized sweet potato and 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of boiled rice (lugaw) and 1 boiled egg
- 2 pcs of Pandesal and 1 cup of milk
- 1 fried egg and 2 pieces of bread
- 1 whole wheat bread and 1 cup of milk
- 2 boiled bananas (saba)
Lunch (Monday to Sunday)
- 2 slices of chicken adobo, ½ cup of rice, and fresh fruit juice
- ½ cup of Pakbet, ½ cup of rice, and fresh fruit juice
- ½ cup Chicken tinola w/ malunggay, ½ cup of rice, and fresh fruit juice
- ½ cup of Ginisang togue w/ tofu, ½ cup of rice, and fresh fruit juice
- 2 slices of chicken afritada, ½ cup of rice, and fresh fruit juice
- 1pc small daing na Bangus, ½ cup of rice and fresh fruit juice
- 1pc salted egg, ½ cup of ensaladang talong, ½ cup of rice, and fresh fruit juice
Dinner (Monday- Sunday)
- ½ cup Ginisang Amplaya with egg, ½ cup of rice, and warm lemon water
- 1pc tortang talong, ½ cup of rice, and warm lemon water
- ½ cup of adobong kangkong with tofu, ½ cup of rice, and warm lemon water
- 2 pcs lumpiang gulay, ½ cup of rice, and warm lemon water
- ½ cup miswa with patola, ½ cup of rice, and warm lemon water
- ½ cup of monngo with chicharron, ½ cup of rice, and warm lemon water
- 2 slices of pork adobo, ½ cup of rice, and warm lemon water
The three macronutrients carbohydrates, protein, and fats must all be included in your meal plans if you want to lose weight. The majority of calories (55%) should come from foods high in carbohydrates, with the rest (30%) and 15% (respectively) coming from fats and proteins. Now you know what is meal planning and healthy meal plan in the Philippines you may also know about proper diet, you must read the 2020 Diet Trends you can follow.
In Filipino meals they also have “meryenda” or snacks in the afternoon. These sample meals could also be added to a healthy meal plan in the Philippines.
- 1pc Whole wheat bread and 125 ml of yogurt
- 2pcs boiled banana (saba)
- 1 serving of chicken salad caesar with dressing
- 1pcs boiled egg and fruit juice
- 1pc banana and fruit juice
The healthy meal plan in the Philippines is a dish that is commonly found in this country locally and natives Filipino could have it easy. A meal plan is not the only strategy for weight loss. To produce a calorie deficit, you must combine it with frequent activity like proper exercise. It is to reduce health risks, having stronger muscles and bones, a higher life expectancy, and better heart and lungs are all advantages of this.
Being aware of meal planning is quite helpful for people who enjoy cooking and to work in the kitchen. While cooking or preparing a meal, a nice workplace or kitchen is a plus to boost yourself, if you are looking for an idea in your kitchen or planning to change your kitchen at home one of the examples is 10 essential appliances and tools you should have in your kitchen. You may also visit our website www.bria.com.ph as we offer our best and most affordable house and lot that is suit your dream and comfortable kitchen while doing meal prepping in Bria Homes.