Modernization and technology have turned our world completely upside down. This made our lives easier and allowed us to complete our specific tasks in a short period. With the advancement of technology, new devices and machines have been developed, including the discovery of smart doors and automatic doors. The new era brings with its new security challenges. Many valuables must be safely stored, whether in our homes or businesses.
Your front door is the primary access point for you, your guests, and even strangers. If your doors lock with a key lock, you may not have considered all of the ways someone may get access to or be locked out of your household. Smart doors and automatic doors are two methods to make your house safer and more convenient for you and your family, and they may be coupled with other smart home security systems.
Interior smart doors and exterior smart doors offer the best security solutions, with smart technology locks. In addition to security, interior and exterior smart doors redefine convenience and utility. Built-in Wi-Fi in some smart locks allows users to access notifications and view images of visitors entering or leaving the establishments. In the event of fraud, armed robbery, or other types of a security breaches, you can always refer to the photo log.
They have Wi-Fi or Bluetooth-enabled smart locks that make locking and unlocking easier and more secure. The locks operate by sending secure signals from a computer, smartphone, or tablet via a mobile app. A cryptographic key is used to start the authorization process. Instead of a physical key, a smartphone wirelessly operates the authentication process to automatically unlock the Smart Doors. Because their locks have a virtual key, even a third party can control or access these doors. All the person has to do is text or email a message to the person’s smartphone. Access to such doors can thus be granted to the receiver remotely.
Security is more important than ever, and smart door locks are the solution to making your home safer. They offer numerous advantages to both business owners and homeowners. Here are some of the reasons why your home deserves a Smart door and should invest in a smarter security system:
- Keyless entry into your home is made possible by a Smart door. A smart lock will automatically lock behind you, eliminating the need to wonder if you remembered to lock the door today. Having an automatic door lock allows you to enter your home without a key at any time.
- Presence detection – Some of the best smart door locks can assist in presence detection, preventing you from being locked outside. Many locks can be opened using only biometrics or RFID, making it easier to open them. They can also be programmed to recognize others simply by their presence, and they can work in conjunction with other home devices.
- Improved security – Unlike traditional locks, the best smart door lock system cannot be chosen. The older solution would have been to develop new locks, which would have made it easier for home invaders to pick. Keyless entry, on the other hand, ensures that robbers cannot easily gain access to the deadbolt with the smart lock. Remote monitoring systems that link smart locks to full-home or-office security are also available. They also send out alerts when there is any suspicious activity.
- Convenience for the elderly or disabled – Because older adults may have difficulty accessing traditional locks, automatic door lock systems for the home can be beneficial. Others who could benefit include the elderly, people suffering from cerebral palsy, carpal tunnel syndrome sufferers who use wrist braces, and much more. This smart door lock allows disabled people to easily access doors while also preventing them from locking themselves out in an emergency.
- Secure your home – You can use apps to lock and unlock your smart lock when you are not there. You can also use the video system to check in on a regular basis. Here are some of the scenarios you might face if you buy a smart lock: Vacations with peace of mind, working night shifts, when children are at home alone or with a sitter, running errands and when guests visit your home.
On the flip side, Automatic doors are used in business and residential settings to provide simple entry to a facility and provide a variety of benefits. One of the primary benefits of having an automated door is the ease it provides. An automatic door allows people to pass through a door without having to worry about manually opening a heavy door, which means your customers will feel welcomed from the moment they walk into your establishment. Automatic doors not only provide convenience, but they also provide extra benefits such as:
- Accessibility. Automatic doors benefit everyone who uses them, including those carrying luggage in both hands. Visitors may pass through an automated door without having to worry about a heavy door opening. Customers will feel welcomed the instant they walk into your establishment. It is essential to ensure that everyone has access, regardless of physical ability.
- Improved Security. Security will be able to operate the doors remotely, allowing them to authorize entry to certain traffic or disable the entrance entirely. Alternatively, the doors can be configured to remain open in an emergency.
- Hygiene Control. Because they are hands-free, automated doors are ideal for places where hygiene is critical, such as hospitals and food industries or even at home. By boosting air pressure in the area, an automated door with an air-tight function may help prevent dirt and dust from entering.
- Energy Saving. Automatic doors are important because they ensure that the doors are primarily closed. Buildings with doors that get left open spend more on heating or air conditioning. The automatic doors must be opened whenever necessary to allow access to services, and the less time they are open, the less energy is lost. In contrast, low power systems such as revolving doors regulate the passage in and out of people and serve as natural barriers to maintain the desired temperature.
- Simple to use and maintain. All of our automatic doors are built to meet high quality and safety standards, and they are simple to maintain and operate. Once installed, they require little attention on a daily basis, and difficulties are unusual.
Finally, it comes down to personal preference. Whatever design, style, and features you choose for your door make sure it is safe and comfortable for your family. Bria Homes is the perfect choice if you’re looking for a pre-sale house and lot or condominium that will provide you with the ideal home for your growing family. It has evolved into the best option for ordinary Filipino workers wishing to invest in a high-quality yet budget-friendly property. Bria Homes will surely provide high-quality homes including smart and automated doors. The Bria Homes House and Lot are built with high-quality materials to meet the high criteria of location, safety, and, of course, visual appeal. So, what are you holding out for? Today, keep your family safe by choosing between the smart or automatic door, and don’t forget on your list the BRIA Homes!